Total Back Support + Knit Comfort
Comfort is not about your chair—it’s about you. We designed the Fern office chair to take its cues from you. Just like the human body, Fern has a strong, yet flexible internal spine at its core. This unique structure and an innovative suspension system give you total back support from your neck down. There’s no hard outer frame or edges to get in the way of your comfort as Fern responds to your every movement. Integrated ergonomic controls create a premium sitting experience in a clean, elegant design. The addition of a lofted-knit back offers even more luxury with a plush, breathable extra layer of comfort, as well as greater dimension and an elevated, customized look.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosSee the Fern Wave Suspension System
Patented Wave Suspension for total back support from your neck down to the lumbar and pelvic regions
Breathable, high-performing, and high-style knit back
Recline in five different positions (including upright) with a back stop
- Patented, edgeless back design wrapped in plush honeycomb-pattern digital knit
- Back stop easily limits recline in five different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.5" to 21.5" (419mm to 546mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Polished aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 41.5"-47" (1054mm-1194mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 28.5" (724mm)
- Arm Height: 6.7"-11.5" (170mm-292mm)
- Seat Height: 16.5"-21.5" (419mm-546mm)
- Seat Width: 19.9" (505mm)
- Seat Depth: 15.5"-18.5" (394mm-470mm)
Shipping was very quick, the chair itself is really beautifully designed. But the best part is how comfortable it is. I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk and I'm already noticing less back pain!
The Fern Digital Knit Office Chair is very sturdy & well-built. I feel very comfortable. One suggestion is that it will be very nice if it is equipped with a lumber support at the lower back.
I wanted to wait a bit to see how I like the chair. I've been using it for months now. It is very comfortable. The first day I received this chair, I reclined and fell asleep in it. If I want to take a nap, I can do it on this chair without even going to my bed. It is that comfortable. I love how adjustable it is. There should be no issue with adjusting the chair to all your desired settings. The chair is also one of the most beautiful office chairs I've seen. You will definitely stand out with a beautiful piece of furniture like this. The only issue I can think of with this chair is the seat cushion. It isn't an issue right now but I am a bit paranoid that, because of the material, the cushion will start to pill from friction. Also when cleaning a stain, the spot on the fabric seems to stay darkened for a long period of time. Not sure if that is really how long it takes to dry. So far it still looks good though so crossing my fingers. This is an amazing product and well worth my investment in a comfortable yet unique looking piece of furniture. Thank you. Oh and I wish we had more colors like in the US. I really wanted the green.
Great support, lots of adjustment options. Looks fantastic too. Came fully assembled and well packaged
Fern Digital Knit Office Chair