More Ergonomic Features Than Other Chairs in Its Price Range
Soji is designed for people who demand comfort and appreciate a reliable, well-made office chair with easy adjustability. Height-Adjustable arms move up and down for easy positioning in support of your shoulders and neck, and a host of ergonomic options help to reduce fatigue and strain and keep you productive. The knitted mesh back gives Soji a contemporary look for any office space—wherever you’re working. And it all comes at a price point that accommodates work-from-home budgets.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosWatch how to adjust Soji
Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
Upright back lock for task-intensive, focus work
Built to last and covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Breathable, knitted mesh back for comfort and support
- Back lock puts you in upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.4" to 21.0" (417mm to 583mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 2.5" (64mm) seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- 94% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Backed by over 30 years of seating research, knowledge, and expertise
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 28" (711mm)
- Overall Depth: 27" (686mm)
- Arm Height: 7.4"-11.4" (188mm-290mm)
- Seat Height: 16.4"-21.0" (417mm-533mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16.25"-18.75" (413mm - 476mm)
Hello! As a somewhat heavy person (225 lbs), home office chairs have always been a struggle. Finding anything under $500 that wouldn’t start squeaking or breaking down after a month was almost impossible. I decided to take a gamble and spend more than $300 on a chair and this chair did not disappoint. I can legitimately sit in it for up to 4 hours at a time and not feel discomfort. I only say 4 because I haven’t tried to test those limits any further, lest I get heavier. However, even if I did, this chair would have more than enough support to get me through the work day.
Soji Office Chair with Height Adjustable Arms
Really good chair, enough sitting space!
Excellent chair, very high quality and comfortable. Recommend it if you you are looking for a home office chair.
Hello Arthur, Thank-you for the review! I glad you are enjoying your new Soji. Happy Sitting!
Very comfortable chair and you can tell its very durable
Thank-you for the review!