This fully adjustable monitor arm allows you to position two monitors right where you need them to help reduce neck pain and fatigue. Simple to install, this monitor arm can attach to just about any table or desktop.
The arm rotates 360°, moves forward and back, allows you to tilt your monitors toward you or away independent of each other, and can independently position your monitors in landscape or portrait orientation. The smooth arm motion allows easy positioning with just a touch. Patented lift-and-pivot motion technology provides years of trouble-free adjustment.
- Includes the LX monitor arm, extension, desk clamp mount, dual bow, two monitor pivots, pole, and mounting hardware
- For use with screens 25″ or smaller
- Accommodates monitors from 2-11 lb per monitor; maximum combined weight is 22 lb
- Height adjustment range is 13″
- Each monitor has individual tilt of 15° up and 15° down from center
- Pans 360°
- Rotates 360°
- Extends LCDs out up to 24″
- Integrated cable management
- One touch adjustment
- Move two monitors simultaneously
- Desk clamp mounts on work surface 0.4″-2.4″ thick
- 10-year warranty
VideosWatch the Adjustment Video
I really like the monitor stand but would make two recommendations. 1) one of the required assembly tools is a 10mm socket wrench. If you are purchasing this item as an individual, that is not necessarily something you have. It would be helpful if that connection could be replaced with an Allen key adjustment. 2) the pieces that mount directly to the monitor swivel up and down but not side to side. When mounting a monitor vertically, there doesn't appear to be any way to tilt the monitor inward in relation to the horizontal monitor.
Does not allow monitors to tilt in toward each other. Comes with tape to keep the monitors together! Also, who has a socket wrench at the office? Tools will be needed.