Total Back Support
Comfort is not about your chair—it’s about you. We designed the Fern office chair to take its cues from you. Just like the human body, Fern has a strong, yet flexible internal spine at its core. This unique structure and an innovative suspension system give you total back support from your neck down. There’s no hard outer frame or edges to get in the way of your comfort as Fern responds to your every movement. Integrated ergonomic controls create a premium sitting experience in a clean, elegant design.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosSee the Fern Wave Suspension System
Patented Wave Suspension for total back support from your neck down to the lumbar and pelvic regions
Recline in five different positions (including upright) with a back stop
Support your neck and shoulders with arms that adjust up/down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out
- Patented, edgeless back design wrapped in a lofted mesh
- Back stop easily limits recline in five different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.5" to 21.5" (419mm to 546mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 41.5"-47" (1054mm-1194mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 28.5" (724mm)
- Arm Height: 6.7"-11.5" (170mm-292mm)
- Seat Height: 16.5"-21.5" (419mm-546mm)
- Seat Width: 19.9" (505mm)
- Seat Depth: 15.5"-18.5" (394mm-470mm)
Beautiful chair, well built and comfortable with all the adjustments you need.
Comfortable, adjustable, and well built, I'll be getting lots of use out of this chair! So glad that it came in one piece and there was no assembly required!
Thank you for sharing your review of the Fern chair. We are delighted that you are enjoying your new chair and glad you enjoyed that assembly was not required. Thank you again Tom!
The studio I worked at for the last 4+ years provided a Fern Office Chair to all in house employees and I found it very comfortable. Since transitioning to working remotely I had tried a couple of other office chairs at lower price points but they didn't offer nearly the same comfort or support I enjoyed with the Fern. I'm very pleased to have one in my home office now.
This is the 3rd chair I’m trying since the beginning of the pandemic and it has exceeded my expectations. I work from home every day and I can say it is very ergonomic and comfortable. The price is quite high but the quality is there.
Absolutely the most comfortable office chair I have ever had, hands down! It provides me with the support I need while seated at my desk each day and I love the look of it! The quality is also top notch! Couldn't be any more satisfied!
Thank-you for the review!