More Ergonomic Features Than Other Chairs in Its Price Range
Soji is designed for people who demand comfort and appreciate a reliable, well-made office chair with easy adjustability. Enjoy customizable support for your lower back with a patented adjustable lumbar support, plus a host of ergonomic options to reduce fatigue and strain and keep you productive. The knitted mesh back gives Soji a contemporary look for any office space—wherever you’re working. And it all comes at a price point that accommodates work-from-home budgets.
Please note: This model does not include forward tilt.
VideosWatch how to adjust Soji
Support your neck and shoulders with arms that adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out
Lumbar support with 3.5" (89mm) of adjustment for personalized comfort
Built to last and covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Breathable, supportive knitted mesh back for comfort and support
- Lumbar support with 3.5" (90mm) of height adjustment for personalized comfort
- Back lock supports you in upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16.4" to 21.0" (417mm to 583mm) vertically
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 2.5" (64mm) seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surface
- 94% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Backed by over 30 years of seating research, knowledge, and expertise
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 28" (711mm)
- Overall Depth: 27" (686mm)
- Arm Height: 7.4"-11.4" (188mm-290mm)
- Seat Height: 16.4"-21.0" (417mm-533mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (580mm)
- Seat Depth: 16.25"-18.75" (413mm - 476mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was always under impression that Haworth chairs are expensive for no reason! But after buying 4 different chairs I realized I was wrong. I have a Haworth chair at the office but since the beginning of pandemic I have been working from home and I started developing a back pain. Eventually, I decided to purchase a Haworth chair for my home office and my back is so happy now! Make sure to buy a chair that comes with a lumber back support.
We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new Soji chair, Masoud, and that it has made your work day more comfortable!
I opted for the Water color. It looks great in person. The chair is supportive with lots of adjustments to make most, if not all, comfortable.
This chair arrived fully assembled, and double boxed. Just unpack and it's ready to go. The chair is a nice improvement over my previous home office chair. I like the seating support (foam), and the adjustability in many dimensions. One very nice feature is the thigh support. I can move the seating surface forwards, which then extends much further under my thighs. Also, the beveled armrest cushions are a nice touch. On the downside, the armrest position does not lock in place. The armrests often slide to new positions when I enter or exit the chair. I debated knocking off a star in my overall review just for this issue.
Spent a long time researching chairs to buy. I settled on the Soji mainly because the options/adjustments it had and the price. It was delivered quicker than I expected as well and fully assembled. Great Chair, Great Experience.
I've been struggling with lower back pain for the past 4 or so years, and nothing that I tried seemed to make a difference. That is, until I decided to buy this chair. Ever since it's arrived I have not had any instances of lower back pain and it has been such a relief. This chair is worth every single penny that I spent on it and I would highly recommend you give it a shot if you are experiencing back pain from sitting in a poor chair.
Jan, thank you so much for taking time to submit a review! We're happy to hear the chair has made working more comfortable and helped with your back pain.