Sit or Stand in Ergonomic Comfort
The versatile Upside desk helps reduce fatigue and back pain by enabling changes in posture and position throughout the day without missing a beat. The simple paddle control lets you easily adjust the height of your worksurface to sit or stand in ergonomic alignment whenever you choose. This extended range version accommodates a wider variety of people, no matter if you’re working, learning or playing. Sturdy construction lets you load up your office desktop with your computer, monitors, speakers, and all the gear you need to stay productive.
VideosWatch how to adjust Upside
Get yourself moving—with a 22.6" to 48.7" (574mm to 1237mm) adjustment range
Simply push the motorized paddle up or down to change positions
Gyro-sensor technology detects and reduces potential collisions
- Durable high-pressure laminate top resists scratches and dents
- 250lb (113.4kg) capacity supports a variety of work tools and accessories
- Simple paddle height adjustment
- Height adjustment range of 22.6" to 48.7" (574 to 1237mm) meets BIFMA G1 ergonomic guidelines
- C-style leg
- 10-year warranty
- Desk requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry guideline for ergonomic workstations
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- 46" W x 23" D (1188mm W x 584mm D)
- 58" W x 23" D (1473mm W x 584mm D)
- 46" W x 29" D (1188mm W x 737mm D)
- 58" W x 29" D (1473mm W x 737mm D)
- 70" W x 29" D (1830mm W x 737mm D)
I really like this desk. It's small enough not to take up too much space but big enough to fit all my equipment necessary to get my job done! I also like the fact that I can either sit or stand throughout the day!
Thanks for your review. We appreciate it !
Very like the desk. Satisfied with this purchase.
Thank you for your review
Love the look of the desk and it's usefulness. For people with back problems that need to switch between standing work and sitting to relieve muscle pain, this desk is a real game changer!
Love this desk! It's a good sized desk, so it has room for all of my computer and work items that I need. I love the fact that I can sit or stand while working.
I am short and have always had to use a keyboard tray. The extended desk allows me to lower it enough, I not only do not have to use a keyboard tray, I do not have the neck/shoulder pain I typically do at the end of the work day.