Sit or Stand in Ergonomic Comfort
The versatile Upside desk helps reduce fatigue and back pain by enabling changes in posture and position throughout the day without missing a beat. The simple paddle control lets you easily adjust the height of your worksurface to sit or stand in ergonomic alignment whenever you choose. This extended range version accommodates a wider variety of people, no matter if you’re working, learning or playing. Sturdy construction lets you load up your office desktop with your computer, monitors, speakers, and all the gear you need to stay productive.
VideosWatch how to adjust Upside
Get yourself moving—with a 22.6" to 48.7" (574mm to 1237mm) adjustment range
Simply push the motorized paddle up or down to change positions
Gyro-sensor technology detects and reduces potential collisions
- Durable high-pressure laminate top resists scratches and dents
- 250lb (113.4kg) capacity supports a variety of work tools and accessories
- Simple paddle height adjustment
- Height adjustment range of 22.6" to 48.7" (574 to 1237mm) meets BIFMA G1 ergonomic guidelines
- C-style leg
- 10-year warranty
- Desk requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry guideline for ergonomic workstations
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- 46" W x 23" D (1188mm W x 584mm D)
- 58" W x 23" D (1473mm W x 584mm D)
- 46" W x 29" D (1188mm W x 737mm D)
- 58" W x 29" D (1473mm W x 737mm D)
- 70" W x 29" D (1830mm W x 737mm D)
Instructions and packaging were clear and comprehensive. Would be nice if the controller included memory settings though.
Thank you for this feedback Michael! We will take this into consideration as we look into more product offerings in the future!
I got the extended range, 58 inch with the white legs and light top. It is more than I need at 6feet tall to ergonomically set up a standing desk. I think if you are 6ft or shorter you don't need extended range (however I also got it on the short side for my wife who has very short legs)
The paddle is nice for raising an lowering. My only nitpick complaint is the whirring motors are loud when raising and lowering.
Thank you for your feedback Tim! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Upside!
I liked the quality of the hardware that makes up the table legs, the wood is very solid and the lifting and lowering system is very practical, I just didn't like the two screws that came to hold the control that makes the table raise and lower. because I found the screws too long, I don't think that this need
Thank you for this feedback Renato! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Upside and will look further into your note regarding screw length.
I am really enjoying the ability this desk gives me to stand while working and not have to sit all day! The set up was easy and it is very sturdy.
Thank you so much for this feedback Trina! We are so glad to hear you are loving the functionality of your new Upside!
Upside Sit-to-Stand Desk, Extended Range