Sit or Stand in Ergonomic Comfort
The versatile Upside desk helps reduce fatigue and back pain by enabling changes in posture and position throughout the day without missing a beat. The simple paddle control lets you easily adjust the height of your worksurface to sit or stand in ergonomic alignment whenever you choose. This extended range version accommodates a wider variety of people, no matter if you’re working, learning or playing. Sturdy construction lets you load up your office desktop with your computer, monitors, speakers, and all the gear you need to stay productive.
VideosWatch how to adjust Upside
Get yourself moving—with a 22.6" to 48.7" (574mm to 1237mm) adjustment range
Simply push the motorized paddle up or down to change positions
Gyro-sensor technology detects and reduces potential collisions
- Durable high-pressure laminate top resists scratches and dents
- 250lb (113.4kg) capacity supports a variety of work tools and accessories
- Simple paddle height adjustment
- Height adjustment range of 22.6" to 48.7" (574 to 1237mm) meets BIFMA G1 ergonomic guidelines
- C-style leg
- 10-year warranty
- Desk requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry guideline for ergonomic workstations
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- 46" W x 23" D (1188mm W x 584mm D)
- 58" W x 23" D (1473mm W x 584mm D)
- 46" W x 29" D (1188mm W x 737mm D)
- 58" W x 29" D (1473mm W x 737mm D)
- 70" W x 29" D (1830mm W x 737mm D)
Love the look of the desk and it's usefulness. For people with back problems that need to switch between standing work and sitting to relieve muscle pain, this desk is a real game changer!
Love this desk! It's a good sized desk, so it has room for all of my computer and work items that I need. I love the fact that I can sit or stand while working.
I am short and have always had to use a keyboard tray. The extended desk allows me to lower it enough, I not only do not have to use a keyboard tray, I do not have the neck/shoulder pain I typically do at the end of the work day.
It is well built and looks beautiful. Seems to last a long time to use.
I am a fairly tall person (5'10") and I am always worried things won't work for me. This desk is perfect and even goes tall enough for my 6'4" husband to use. The desk is exactly the color in the picture, it is well made and the instructions were very clear to put it together. I have only had it less than a month, but I can't imaging not having the option to stand since I spend most of my days standing now. If you are thinking about getting, you should do it.