Sit or Stand in Ergonomic Comfort
The versatile Upside desk helps reduce fatigue and back pain by enabling changes in posture and position throughout the day without missing a beat. The simple paddle control lets you easily adjust the height of your worksurface to sit or stand in ergonomic alignment whenever you choose. This extended range version accommodates a wider variety of people, no matter if you’re working, learning or playing. Sturdy construction lets you load up your office desktop with your computer, monitors, speakers, and all the gear you need to stay productive.
VideosWatch how to adjust Upside
Get yourself moving—with a 22.6" to 48.7" (574mm to 1237mm) adjustment range
Simply push the motorized paddle up or down to change positions
Gyro-sensor technology detects and reduces potential collisions
- Durable high-pressure laminate top resists scratches and dents
- 250lb (113.4kg) capacity supports a variety of work tools and accessories
- Simple paddle height adjustment
- Height adjustment range of 22.6" to 48.7" (574 to 1237mm) meets BIFMA G1 ergonomic guidelines
- C-style leg
- 10-year warranty
- Desk requires assembly – please see assembly instructions here
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry guideline for ergonomic workstations
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- 46" W x 23" D (1188mm W x 584mm D)
- 58" W x 23" D (1473mm W x 584mm D)
- 46" W x 29" D (1188mm W x 737mm D)
- 58" W x 29" D (1473mm W x 737mm D)
- 70" W x 29" D (1830mm W x 737mm D)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I liked the quality of the hardware that makes up the table legs, the wood is very solid and the lifting and lowering system is very practical, I just didn't like the two screws that came to hold the control that makes the table raise and lower. because I found the screws too long, I don't think that this need
Thank you for this feedback Renato! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Upside and will look further into your note regarding screw length.
I am really enjoying the ability this desk gives me to stand while working and not have to sit all day! The set up was easy and it is very sturdy.
Thank you so much for this feedback Trina! We are so glad to hear you are loving the functionality of your new Upside!
Upside Sit-to-Stand Desk, Extended Range
I love this desk once assembled. This came in two boxes with lots of parts and screws. Without any power tools, this took me two hours to assemble. I would purchase again. It's a nice quality desk and moves up and down with ease.
The instructions were so easy to follow.
The desk is great! I'm able to move it up and down with such ease. Desk is sturdy. I would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a desk.
Mercy, thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your new Upside Desk!