An Ergonomic Classic + Knit Comfort
Think about the hours you spend sitting every day. Very gives you the responsive comfort you deserve, minimizing back pain and fatigue to be your most productive—no matter who you are or where you’re working. The asymmetrical lumbar pad lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustments on either side, while a collection of other ergonomic controls let you personalize your comfort even further. The unique digital knit back has a textured visual pattern that brings a contemporary look of inviting warmth, while providing support, air flow, and comfort. With its universal appeal and intuitive support for extended periods of sitting, Very is an excellent choice to furnish your home office without compromise.
VideosWatch how to adjust Very
Breathable, high-performing, and high-style knit back
Be in control of your own back support with our patented asymmetrical lumbar control
Get improved leg circulation, thanks to the waterfall seat edge
- Digital knit back with varied tension comfort and support
- Patented asymmetrical lumbar support with 4" (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of the lower back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Polished aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 27" (686mm)
- Overall Depth: 26" (660mm)
- Arm Height: 6.5"-10.5" (165mm-267mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-487mm)
- Seat Width: 19" (483mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
I've been in PAIN since working from home 100% this year. I didn't realize how much the Herman Miller officer chairs were helping me back at the office. Wanting to do anything I could to fix my sorry back, shoulders, and tailbone, I researched like mad. This chair beat all the others in terms of adjustability--the seat pan depth setting and forward tilt setting were the reason I went for it. AND Haworth is based in Michigan, which was just icing on the cake. I've had my chair nearly two weeks and my angry back problems and sore tailbone are gone. The price was well worth it!
- No more shoulder pains, huge plus
- Great range of adjustments (height, arms, back support, forward tilt), I'm really happy with it so far
- Chair size is perfect for my fit (130 lbs, 5'7)
- People mentioned the seat is on the firmer side but coming from someone who used to sit on a seat with lot's of cushion, I've had no problems with sitting for the whole day.
- It's been a week in and the chair is already starting to squeak. The source seems to be coming the back whenever I scooch forward to adjust myself on the seat. So far the biggest disappointment as this is a huge distraction to my concentration whenever I am working.
- Arms are quite stiffer than I thought. I often have to lower it as I can't lean on it for long use without feeling some discomfort on my arms.
Hello Thanh, Thank-you for this feedback! Haworth is always researching ways to improve our products. The more feedback we get, the better our products can be. I will send this information to our design team, so they can review it.
Solid chair with lots of lumbar support. Wish it was a little bigger. Out of the box ready is a great feature!
...this chair seems sturdy, has many adjustments to get it just right, and the back is comfortable. The seat however is very hard, and I find it difficult to sit for long periods, which is required in my job. I find this chair much less comfortable than the cheap office store chair it replaced, which is disappointing considering the cost and recommendations I received for this chair.
Any recommendations welcome. I'm close to returning the chair due to this discomfort.