An Ergonomic Classic
Think about the hours you spend sitting every day. Very gives you the responsive comfort you deserve, minimizing back pain and fatigue to be your most productive—no matter who you are or where you’re working. The asymmetrical lumbar pad lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustments on either side, while a collection of other ergonomic controls let you personalize your comfort even further. The mesh back brings a contemporary look, while providing support, air flow, and comfort. With its universal appeal and intuitive support for extended periods of sitting, Very is an excellent choice to furnish your home office without compromise.
VideosWatch how to adjust Very
Be in control of your own back support with patented asymmetrical lumbar control
Get improved leg circulation, thanks to the waterfall seat edge
47% recycled content and 96% recyclable design is good for you and the environment
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented asymmetrical lumbar support with 4" (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of the lower back
- Back lock supports you in an upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 47% recycled material; 96% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 27" (686mm)
- Overall Depth: 26" (660mm)
- Arm Height: 6.5"-10.5" (165mm-267mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-487mm)
- Seat Width: 19" (483mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Love this chair! It is so comfortable. I love the different settings and the look of the chair. The color is great!
Hi Jenny; We love that you love your new chair. Thank you for your kind comment.
Had the opportunity to try this chair out at my company's office and decided to get one for the home office. It's pricey but zero regrets, great chair! The arms are a little wobbly but that's the only negative I can think of and it doesn't subtract much from the overall comfortability.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate it !
good chair, far better than my previous ikea jarvfjallet which has no back support
I really liked that I just had to take it out of the box and it was ready to use.
It is comfortable and seems to be helping me with a back/leg issue I have. As another reviewer mentioned the arm rests do surprise me sometimes by moving when I get up, other than that, no complaints about the chair.
Overall, the chair is pretty comfortable as it provides a wide variety of customization that allows one to fit their needs. The only two issues for me is that the arm rests move too easily (forward/back) as I adjust my position. Also, the right arm rest is squeaky whenever my arm is on it. Lastly, the back knit support thing is too flexible/loose for me, since I prefer a more stiff back. But, this chair is still very good and I would recommend it to anyone.