Our Most Popular Ergonomic Desk Chair + Knit Comfort
If you’ve ever experienced lower back pain, Zody was made for you. Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustment controls on either side of the lumbar pad. Integrated pelvic support helps keep your spine aligned in a natural position. 4D arms move in any direction for easy positioning, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day. The unique digital knit back has a textured horizontal pattern that brings a look of inviting warmth, while providing support, breathability and comfort.
VideosWatch how to adjust Zody
Breathable, high-performing, and high-style knit back
4D arms move four ways providing just the right support you need for your neck and shoulders
Set your own comfort throughout the day with our patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system that lets you fine tune the amount of support on either side of your lower back
- Supportive digital knit back in a horizontal pattern
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system has pelvic support to help maintain the spine’s natural curvature, while the lumbar pad offers 4” (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of your lower back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Polished aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Over 3 million Zody chairs in use globally
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ordered this online after a recommendation from a friend. Chair is awesome easily configured for ultimate comfort. Order and delivery process was seamless would highly recommend
Hello and thank you for submitting your feedback! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your new Zody chair!
Love the chair
I had severe back and neck pains WFH after getting through a full day of work before I switched to this chair. This ones is pretty sturdy and comfortable and I love the color.
Excellent chair. Came completely assembled. Provides the comfort and support I need sitting in meetings all day.
I started researching this brand after seeing this chair in an architecture project I was working on, thought I would give it a go. Glad I did! Starting this review by stating I am 6'-3" and the chair fits me perfectly! I usually sit for work 9 hours a day and study or creative design a few hours after. I have no back pain or butt discomfort! The seat is nice, wide and padded. Backrest is wide and tall with lumbar support. 4D arm controls suit my needs, but are a bit jangly sometimes. Love all of the forward, tilt, lock options. Only negative of this chair is that it tends to creak a lot even though operation is smooth.
We have other mainstream brands in our office, but I've found to like this chair more. Would definitely recommend!