Our Most Popular Ergonomic Desk Chair
If you’ve ever experienced lower back pain, Zody was made for you. Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustment controls on either side of the lumbar pad. Integrated pelvic support helps keep your spine aligned in a natural position. 4D arms move in any direction for easy positioning, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day.
VideosWatch how to adjust Zody
First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
Set your own comfort throughout the day with our patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system that lets you fine tune amount of support on either side of your lower back
4D arms move four ways providing just the right support you need for your neck and shoulders
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system has pelvic support to help maintain the spine’s natural curvature, while the lumbar pad offers 4” (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of your lower back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Over 3 million Zody chairs in use globally
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
fixed my back issues. love it.
I am giving this chair 5 stars in spite of its shortcomings. I think the seat could be a little less firm and the arms should lock in place. I have had a problem with the dye in the black seat bleeding onto my clothing. I have contacted customer service twice and have not received a call back. I may have to return the chair for a full refund if the issue with the seat cannot be resolved.
In spite of the mentioned issues, I like the chair - it is sturdy and comfortable.
Regina, thank you providing your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about the color bleed issue you have experienced and will have someone from our Haworth Store support team reach out to you to further assist.
I sit all day! After going through a couple of member warehouse chairs we decided that we are worth something better. So, my wife and I bought two of the Zody chairs and we are so happy that after eight hours in the chair it's only our eyeballs hurting not our rear ends or backs. Great chair, we both highly recommend it!
My wife loves the chair, also bought her a lower desk because she is 5’2” tall and needs a 24” desk height and 16” chair height to be ergonomically correct. She no longer has back or neck issues. Love the quality and weight of chair. Also it came delivered fully assembled!!
Frank, thank you for providing this feedback! We are glad to hear that our Zody chair is helping your wife work more comfortably!