Our Most Popular Ergonomic Desk Chair
If you’ve ever experienced lower back pain, Zody was made for you. Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody lets you fine-tune your back support with independent adjustment controls on either side of the lumbar pad. Integrated pelvic support helps keep your spine aligned in a natural position. 4D arms move in any direction for easy positioning, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day.
VideosWatch how to adjust Zody
First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
Set your own comfort throughout the day with our patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system that lets you fine tune amount of support on either side of your lower back
4D arms move four ways providing just the right support you need for your neck and shoulders
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system has pelvic support to help maintain the spine’s natural curvature, while the lumbar pad offers 4” (102mm) of height adjustment and independent controls to fine-tune support on either side of your lower back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat pan to move downward by 5° from the initial position to vary your posture throughout the day
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Over 3 million Zody chairs in use globally
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
One of the most adjustable chairs. Fits short people well. Amazing adjustable lumbar support. Only wish it had a headrest as well.
I've been so pleased with my Zody chair. I had been working at home for almost 2 years using an old chair purchased at a big box store that was probably not meant for the everyday wear and tear. The first day it was obvious how much more comfortable I felt and energy I maintained. Highly recommend. The chair looks good, sits well, and feels sturdy. I'm very pleased.
Hello Josh, Thank-you for the feedback. We're glad you are enjoying your Zody chair. We appreciate the review.
Zody Office Chair with 4D Arms
I've been working at home on my gaming chair for a year now, and my back and shoulders welcome this chair very much.
As a friend told me, you pay 800$ for tires, why wouldn't you pay 1000$ for your body.
I can now sit for 8-10 hours a day like it's nothing now, this chair is perfect.
Shipped quickly, no assembly needed, adjusted within minutes.
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that the Zody is improving your work from home life!
No need to assemble it, they sent the whole chair to me by a huge box, worth the price, similar functions with Aeron but more economical price.
Thank you for your feedback Shuyu! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your new Zody!