Our Most Popular Ergonomic Desk Chair
Our bestselling chair for over a decade, Zody has integrated support to help keep your spine aligned in a natural position and reduce back pain. Height adjustable arms move up and down for easy positioning in support of your shoulders and neck, while a host of other ergonomic adjustments let you personalize your comfort anytime throughout the day.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
VideosWatch how to adjust Zody
Height adjustable arms move up and down, adjusting to height you need to properly support your neck and shoulders
Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure under legs
Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline
- Breathable, supportive mesh back
- Back stop limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat with Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) seat depth adjustment
- Hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Made from 42% recycled material; 92% recyclable
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Over 3 million Zody chairs in use globally
- Overall Height: 38"-43" (965mm-1092mm)
- Overall Width: 29" (737mm)
- Overall Depth: 29" (737mm)
- Arm Height: 6.8"-10.8" (173mm-275mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-583mm)
- Seat Width: 19.3" (490mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
It arrived really quickly and totally meet my expectations
That is wonderful to hear you are pleased with your Zody. Appreciate your feedback!
Very nice chair provides great thoracic and lumbar support with plenty of configuring options to adjust to your desired comfort. Smooth rollers and great quality overall. I especially appreciated that it arrived fully assembled and very quickly. The price is worth it, especially when you think about doctors trips/bills from poor posture. I sit 8-10 hours a day for work and have noticed a difference!
Thank you so much for your feedback Meghen! We are thrilled to hear that your Zody is making your workday more comfortable!
Needed a new chair, ,read a bunch of different reviews, and took the plunge. No regrets! Love this chair. Easily adjustable for different people in my house, and really comfortable.
We're happy you took the plunge and are enjoying your new Zody chair, Steve!
Nice chair, had a Haworth chair for 20 years prior to this one. This chair has great adjustments al directions. Very comfortable.